The 5th Annual Plein Air Paint Out in Niagara is scheduled for Sept. 7 & 8, 2007
RECEPTION & AWARDS ON SATURDAY
You will be notified by September 1st with all site locations and verification of your registration by email
There will be a brochure handed out with participants names
Rules for participating
* Participation in the Niagara event requires sign up with a paid registration fee of $100.00 US which includes two days of plein air painting, an Artist Get Aquainted informal buffet style nite on Fri. & Saturday where the awards and Art Exhibit will take place
. Register early to not be disappointed !
* Participants are expected to be at their location at 9:00 am on FRI & SAT and stay on location until 3:00 p.m.
*Selling from easels is allowed during the days of the Niagara Paint Out. A 30% commission will be charged on all paintings sold.
* There will be a Quick Draw event on Saturday time TBA
If you enter in competition, completed works must be eligible and agreeable to stated purchase awards. (If applicable)
* Painting done during Friday & Saturday's session - Painting entries must be framed - Judging time TBA
The nature of a paint out includes obviously delivering wet oil paintings (framed) for the jurying event. There will be a limit to works hung, and there is a 2 limit entry from each participant.
* All works completed during the two days must be properly framed for Display and Awards
Oil Paintings and Acrylic Paintings must be in a frame you consider suitable for plein air work
Watercolors and Pastels must be matted and under glass or plexiglass
Frames must have proper hardware ready for hanging, no sawtooth hangers can be accepted.
* Please observe all rules of courtesy when communicating with the organizers, who will be volunteers and the public in particular. Please be respectful of the property and the environment in which you will be painting.
We want you to have a wonderful time and come back to Niagara to see us soon!
* We appreciate your spreading the word about this important event. Advertising on a Worldwide scope can be a
monumental effort and we do thank you in advance for any assistance and your participation.
No refunds after August 1, 2007
Entry fee is $100.00 US
Volunteers and advertisers are also needed to assist artists and organizers. Contact us if you are able to help
2 day plein air workshop Sept 9th & 10th register for both and receive a