Hurry, we will not be able to hold the block of rooms much longer...What's Included
Here's the International Plein Air Painters special pricing information for Greece 1 - 8, 2016 !
Our Contact and Tour Coordinator :
Note: this is not a workshop & not for women only - don't let the name confuse you.
Erja Lipponen - Erja can help you with finding airfare - see lots of photos from our last trip HERE
P.O. Box 425, Camden ME 04843 USA
Deposit : $600 per person.(credit cards accepted)
Deadline : Still holding...
IPAP member $1799.00 Member
non member $1899.00 non Member
Pricing based on double occupancy - single supplement add $395.00
(If not enough registrations are received, all deposits will be refunded - sign up with Erja as soon as possible
207-236-0110 and mention you are with the International Plein Air Painting group for this special pricing !)
YOU WILL NOT FIND THIS GREAT PRICING IN ANY OTHER ART TRIP !!
Included in pricing:
- Group Transfer from Athens Airport to Hotel in Athens (12 noon), private transfer at additional cost
- One night Athens in 4* hotel within walking distance to Acropolis and Museum
- Ferry tickets to Hydra Island
- Cart to pick up luggage at port
- Oct 2-8 (6 nts) Hotel in Hydra
- Welcome refreshments in Hydra
- Escort in Athens and to Hydra, assistance back to Athens from Hydra
- Group Transfer to airport in time for 1 pm or later international flights
Optional Participation Activities:
On the island of Hydra we will have a paint Out 'quick draw' session & a 'wet paint' sale with some proceeds going local to the island volunteer organization Hydra Ark.*
There will be sponsor awards for winning participants.
This event is included complimentary to IPAP members/non-member fee $45.00 US
* Hydra Ark is a volunteer org on Hydra, whose primary goal is the development of a healthy, balanced population among the island’s much loved cat community through a program of feeding, vaccination, and regular TNR (trap, neuter, release) sessions. Hydra Ark also attends to the island’s smaller stray dog population and provides veterinary care for the working donkeys.
3-hour workshop with Charles Vandersluys, Professional Photographers of America Master Photographer, doing a walking tour with you to explain lighting and how to use your digital camera to get the right settings on your camera for the scene in front of you.
He'll also discuss how to photograph your work for jury, exhibition and publications.
Charles will do a PR shot for each of you to use for your own personal or promotional purposes.
This workshop is included complimentary to IPAP members/non-member fee $60.00 US
Optional Hydra hike—€5 pp
Optional Archaeological tour of Peloponnesus is about $600 divided by number of people going-
so there are 10 if would be $60 pp plus admission fees, which are about $10.
Other small tours/ trips can be arranged to nearby islands/museums. etc.
And for those who just want to paint, Hydra has plenty of yummy scenery
You can also reach me by phone at 800.393.7270 Mon - Fri 9-5 here at the studio - Jacq